Searching for a simple scanner that supplies high-resolution scanning and all the most recent functions? The CanoScan LiDE 30 USB flatbed scanner has it covered. Just over an inch high, it has all the attributes you have to scan photos, copy files, and e-mail your preferred photos. The LiDE 30's scan top quality is impressive, with approximately 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution and up to 48-bit depth that supplies sensational shade recreation with 281 trillion possible shades.
To scan, position the image on the platen and press the Check switch-- that's it. Copy and also e-mail functions are equally as simple. The LiDE 30 uses one cable for both powers as well as USB data, making the arrangement as well as procedure simple; it needs no additional A/C adapter.
The scanner can electronically remove much of the mine dust and scratches on images immediately with integrated QARE 2.0 (High-quality Automatic Retouching and also Improvement) innovation, as well as it could adjust slightly crooked pictures. Scanning multi-pages right into a PDF documents is equally as simple: ingenious software also allows you save your pictures straight to CDs as easily as scan, click, and burn (in Windows just).
The LiDE 30 scanner could be small, however, it could take on huge jobs. The exclusive Z-Lid expansion leading lifts high as well as stays flat for scanning publications as well as magazines. The majority of various other scanner covers lift at an angle, typically leading to poor scans.
Canon CanoScan Lide 30 Driver Download For Windows and Mac. Find complete information about full features scanner driver and software for Canon CanoScan Lide 30. Select the driver that compatible with your operating system.
Windows Operation Systems:
- Windows 7 64&32bit
- Windows Vista 64&32bit
- Windows XP 64&32bit
- Manufacture : Canon
- Hardware : Canon CanoScan Lide 30
- Software name : TWAIN Driver - LiDE 30 Scanner Driver
- File Name : lide20lide30n670un676un1240uvst7031a_xpen.exe
- Version : 126.96.36.199a
- Released: 12/20/2011
- File Size : 5.28 Mb
- Mac OS X Tiger v10.4
- Mac OS X Panther v10.3
- Mac OS X Jaguar v10.2
- Mac OS X Puma v10.1
- Manufacturer : Canon
- Hardware : Canon CanoScan Lide 30
- Software Name : LiDE 20/LiDE 30 Scanner Driver
- Ver. 188.8.131.52aX
- File Name : lide20lide30n670un676un1240uosx7011aen.dmg
- Version : 184.108.40.206aX
- Released : 12/20/2011
- File size : 2.95 Mb
The Driver and Software Installations for Canon CanoScan Lide 30If you are looking for the steps of installation the series of Canon CanoScan Lide 30, here we go.
How to install Canon CanoScan Lide 30 Driver with the Manual Instruction
Because you are going to use your printer, you need to do and follow the instruction of the installation correctly on your Windows operating system.
- After you finish with the downloading process of Canon CanoScan Lide 30, you can click and open the directory where you save the software of the driver. Commonly, the driver software will end with the name .exe.
- Then, try to double click the driver file or try to right-click on it and choose “run as administrator.” Wait for the several while the process of extraction of the driver files of Canon CanoScan Lide 30 is completed.
- Soon after the process of completed, you need to follow the next instructions in the installation steps.
- The process of installation of the program for Canon CanoScan Lide 30 is just easy since you only follow the instructions shown on your computer screen and you will come to the finishing process. Then, your Canon CanoScan Lide 30 is about ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon CanoScan Lide 30 Driver with the manual instructions
In order to uninstall the Canon CanoScan Lide 30 driver on your Windows operating system, you need to follow these instructions.
- First, try to click the “Start menu.” Second, select “control panel” or you can simply type “control panel” down on the search box.
- Then, you will see some icons and you click “programs” menu named “uninstall an application.” On the first list of the installed application, you need to search for “Canon CanoScan Lide 30 computer driver” that you are going to remove or you simply type the name in the search box.
- After that, you need to double-click the icon of the Canon CanoScan Lide 30 driver and choose “uninstall/change.” In order to complete the process of uninstallation, you need to follow the following instructions given in the computer screen.
How to Install Canon CanoScan Lide 30 in Mac Operating System:
Steps for Canon CanoScan Lide 30 Installation Driver:
- After you have finished with the downloading process, the driver software will be stored in the certain folder. You can find it out in your computer settings.
- Then, double click the downloaded driver file and try to mount it on the Disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Furthermore, try to double click the package of the driver file. The installation process will begin automatically.
But you need to notice that the installation process can be different depends on the platform o the device that you use for the Canon CanoScan Lide 30. The process mentioned above is for Windows 7 and Mac. For the Windows XP and Windows 8, the process will be not really different.